Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 05, 2006

Having won some money in my previous mahjong session, I win again on Saturday.

We were playing at Mich's place. We started at about 10 pm and finished 4 rounds at 7:30am. We did not plan to play so long. The original plan is to play only 1 round. I won $30 for that round.

I was saying that since I win, I can take the taxi. Then they said that since I am taking cab, I might as play another game before leaving. Another game became anohter 3 games. I lost $20 in those 2 games.

Overall still win. I hope this winning steak continues...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home