Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Every Tuesday, I'll wake up at 6:52am to book badminton courts for the following Tuesday. SSC hass a stupid system for badminton where booking for the week starting from Wednesday to the following Tuesday opens on Tuesday 7am. So everybody who is trying to book the peak hours for the whole week will try to log in at Tuesday 7am to attempt to book. This result in the server becoming very slow from 6:58am to 7:03am.

Anyway, this week, like any other week, I woke up early, and attempt to book. I managed to get 3 courts. Our arrangements is that I'll book the courts, and Calvin will go pay for it. He has to do it before 12noon or the courts will be released.

He forgot.

This is the 3rd time he forgot. Waste all my efforts waking up so early. I have to open 4 browser windows and try in all 4 as sometimes the server can't handle the load and give me error. All the efforts, and he forgot...

Luckily nobody took the courts and he managed to book back 2 of them.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your dream comes true. I also have dreams. Lots of dreams too. Yup, and to do that, I will need money. But... I think we should all work hard for it. Right?

And about the song, it is really great!

5/04/2008 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home