Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

很爱很爱你

Thought of this flash clip suddenly. I thought it has quite a nice story, so I went searching for it. Took me sometime, but here you are...

View full browser / Download



Everybody is a only half circle. There's another 1/2 circle out there that matches you to form a perfect circle. The trick is in finding her and then making her yours...

Update: People are telling me that the words moved too fast for them to read. So here you go:
Text version

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home