Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 12, 2006

This is a lazy Saturday for me. Nothing to do. So I made my way to Esplanade to watch and take pictures of the NDP fireworks. I reached there at about 6pm. There is already quite a crowd there.

Esplanade
I walked quite a distant before finding a nice spot to sit down and take pictures. As you can see, the sky is still light.

Esplanade
It started to get dark after awhile.

Esplanade
And darker still.

Actually no. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are taken at about the same time, with different shuttle speed. But it's really a long long wait.

Fireworks
Finally the fireworks started.

Fireworks
The fireworks went on for quite awhile, but nowhere as long as the wait. I came at 6+pm. I wonder how much earlier all the rest came.

The worst part is going back after it ends. There is so much people, you can't move much. And there's no reception as well, so I can't make any calls out. The time it took me to get out of the place and managed to get reception for my phone is longer than the time that the fireworks is displayed.

Here's some videos for you to watch the fireworks.
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4
Clip 5
Clip 6
Clip 7
Clip 8
Clip 9
Clip 10

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home