Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I went to Lunar pub last night. I like the place. You can pay $388 for membership. 1 of the benefits is that they will give you 2 bottles of whiskey or brandy, but you have to consume them within a month. In addition, you don't have to pay cover charges, and you are entitled to 10% discounts. It sounds like a good deal and i signed up. Then I realize that unfinished bottles can only be consumed on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday... And I still have 1.5 bottles left there.......

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home