Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 21, 2007

This thing happen some time back. I was organising a movie session for my friends. I prefer Cathay, but some1 always insists on Cineleisure because there's free parking there. At least it's not Lido anymore. Anyway, one of us have a $1 discount for GV. The problematic 1 tells me that if we go GV, he won't go. So it boils down to whether we want to put him aeroplane over $1. It's either we spend $1 or he save his parking fee. Maybe we should save the $1 and use it to pay for his parking. :P

I thought this is a ridiculous situation to be in. $1 or your friend. I hope when my friends have to chose me over money, it's for something much more than $1.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home