Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am unhappy about something that Alexa friend did to me recently. I wrote a entry on it. I only want to vest some frustration. I changed the name and the time and the location so as not to implicate people. I told him I am going to post it, but he stopped me. Because it indirectly involved another friend. Though he's done nothing that the other friend should be unhappy about, he say she may misunderstood him and it may cause him trouble when that happen. I thought about posting it nonetheless, but I don't know if that will make my other friends wary about me, as anytime, I can put them on the chopping block my blog.

So now, I cannot write what the truth in my own blog. Maybe I should start another blog and don't tell anyone the url. But what's the point in writing when no 1 is going to read it? And what's the point in a blog when you can't write the truth when you want to?

And don't bother asking me about it. If I am not writing here, I am not telling either. Don't make me more pissed about this than I already am. Thanks.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger toblogornottoblog said...

ailooii....what happened?....opss cannot ask.....sorrie....sorriee....

9/24/2008 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come he can stop you one. he own your blog meh? he pay for your blog space meh. Unless he belong to PAP and/or is from the Lee family, he has no right to censure you, and even if he is, he will still has no clear rights.

9/27/2008 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo.. Husband and wife bicker again... :P

Joking.. dun angry hoh..

10/02/2008 10:51 AM  
Blogger Dolphine@イルカ said...

haha... i agreed with "bird"... ur fren owned ur blog ka? Moral of the story - dont tell ur fren what u wan to post on ur OWN blog... =P

10/16/2008 8:48 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

popular blogs like mine have some social responsibilities. Cannot anyhow write. Haha! As if...

10/21/2008 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home