Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 31, 2005

I just realise that blogger do not have web stats. So I got no way of knowing for sure that no 1 ever comes in. So I go and subscribe to some free web stats service. It looks cool. It can tell me how many unique visitors, return visitors, total page hits, most popular link, what browsers my readers use, the os, the monitor resolutions, etc. So far all the hits registered in the service are all due to prompting from me. Still waiting for my 1st impromptu visitor....

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home