Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I was having lunch with some friends just now when my phone rang. It's from Gerald. He sounds excited.

"I've found it finally!"

It turned out he has found where the Depot Rd laksa, Zhen Shan Mei, has moved to. And he's eating that today. For those who do not know, some pp, icluding me, thinks that Zhen Shan Mei is the best laksa in Singapore. It's old premise, a coffee shop in Depot Road has closed down earlier this year. Since then, Gerald has been searching for it.

Ok. The new location for Zhen Shan Mei is Alexandra Village Hawker Centre. No unit number. Go look for it yourself.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home