Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 14, 2006

I went to the newly opened Cathay Cineplex just now. The shops are not opened yet, only the cinema is opened. Hamsup was telling me the thing he liked best about this new Cineplex is that all mobiles will not get any reception while in the theatre, but I still got full bar reception. I will have to ask him about it again.

The cinema I went to is the Grand Cathay. There are ushers to show you to your seat like in old times. The seats are quite also far apart so that there is plenty of leg room. And the slope of the cinema is steeply enough that you are unlikely to be blocked by the person in front even if you are slouched in your chair and he's sitting upright.

keyart_1024x768

The movie we watched is 8 Below. It's about 8 huskies that are left behind during a very big thunderstorm. This movie is about how they survived.

During the middle, there's this scene where 1 of the huskies were stranded, and he came across a killer whale carcass. You can see that part of the carcass had been eaten away. This husky was sniffing around and taking a few bites when suddenly a leopard seal appeared roaring. And a baby cried. Apparently a baby in the cinema was frightedned by the leopard seal. :P

It's a nice movie, and quite touching as well. I would recommend all to go watch.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

It's quite nice. Catch it if you can. :)

4/19/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Joe Root said...

It would be ideal if you let me know in case you're searching for an article author for your site. You have some truly incredible posts and I feel I would be a decent resource. In the event that you ever need to take a portion of the heap off, I'd completely love to compose some material for your web journal in return for a connection back to mine. If it's not too much trouble send me an email if intrigued. Much obliged to you! Cathay cinema

8/20/2016 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home