Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

For a long time, I've been going to Muchuan to listen to Michael and Weiyang perform. But this year, the visits have been rare. I went there once at around CNY, and then once about 3 weeks back. Luckily I went there 2 weeks ago. A lot of things happen that day. Weiyang show off his new electric guitar. It supposedly cost a manager's 1 month salary. Then Michael annouce that it's to be his 2nd last performance of the year.

So I went again last week. For Michael's last performance of the year. A lot of mushy words there, you would have thought he has decided to retire from Muchuan. Why the long break you may ask. His wife is expecting, baby to be due in September. He decides that he wants to spend more time with her and thus the break. Sweet.

Anyway, Weiyang and Ah Seng will still be performing. They have someone replace Michael until he comes back. I did not get to see the guy perform, so can't comment on him yet. Anyway, I wish the best to the team an to Michael and his akan-datang new born!!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home