Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I had an interview at 4:30pm today. I printed my resume in the office last night. I forgot to bring it home. So 1st thing in the morning, I went office to collect it. It was about 9am. I nua in the office until 9:30am before making my move.

After that it's off to Jurong East for a medical check up. It's a requirement by my company. I reached it at 10:30pm. A lady asked me into her room and asked me to remove my shirt while she locked the door. She have me lie on the bed and then proceed to listen to my chest pulse with her Stethoscope. Then she refer me to another place where another guy asks me into a room and ask me to take of my shirt and then proceed to take my chest x-ay.

After that it's to Bukit Batok Driving Center. I have my lesson at 12:05pm. I reached in 12:10pm. The lesson ends at 1:45pm.

After that, I got to rush down to CMPB to answer a charge at 2:30pm. I did not go for my RT last year. I reached at 2:45pm. Anyway, end up, I did not answer the charge because I did not brought along No 4 my uniform. The clerk rescheduled it to another date for me, but I can't leave yet as I am applying for a duplicate of my Certificate of Service. I waited 45 minutes.

If you make the maths, you will find that I have 45 minutes to make my way from CMPB to Orchard Road. I reached it at 4:35pm. Slightly late, but it's still ok.

After the interview, I went to the pub that I went with Art Beng and friends. Turns out that it's their anniversary tonight and they are offering free flow beer and catered dinner.

When I was still drinking, Shadowless called me to ask if I was going. It was then that I realized that I am supposed to meet them for a gathering tonight! I let go of the free beer and join up with them.

I don't know how I managed to go to all of them without being too late. This is a miracle. :P

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home