Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Not humans of course. And not computer games either.

It's bed bugs. They had been infesting my bed for sometime. I had happily let them share my bed with me. I don't mind the occassional itch. You can say I am lazy, which is probably part of the reason. The other part is that I don't see the need to kill them when they are not harming me much.

But they had been getting from bad to worse now. The past few nights I had been waking up in the middle of the nights because of the itches. This is very bad. So tonight, I decided to do something about it. I don't think I killed all of them, but hopefully, I can have a peaceful enough sleep tonight...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home