Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 28, 2006

An interesting thing happened last night, while I was walking out of my office. I had to walk past this car park on the way to the exit. As I was nearing the exit, I saw a nice big red Lexus in front of me, to the right, reversing out. The car is moving such that I am looking at the direction of driver, though I am not looking at the driver. Suddenly I notice movement at the driver's seat, and realise that it's a lady driver. I did not recognise her, but she's waving at me. I think she said hi, though I can't be sure as sound doesn't travel too well past the car windows. Anyway, I nod my head in acknowledgement and smiled, and she drove away.

I don't think she's someone I know, else she would have stopped and talk a bit. There isn't anyone near me, so she must have been waving at me. But why is she waving at me?

Maybe she is some star and thought a fan is looking at her. She is just being nice and friendly.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Unknown said...

may be she is your old friend whom you forgot?


Driving instructor Melbourne

7/17/2015 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home