Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I am not talking about me. I have a friend who was China born. She came to Singapore on a scholarship and has been working in Singapore for some time. She found her China born husband in Singapore too. Then she convert her nationality to Singaporean. I think she did it not because she loves Singapore so much, rather, she did it because she loves the Singapore passport so much. The Singapore passport enable her to go to a lot of countries, including China, without having to apply for visa, unlike the China passport. Anyway, she's now working in her hometown on work permit. I would say that chances are she is not coming back. I wonder which officer approves her application for Singapore citizenship.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home