Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I've always liked to play sudoku. Some time back I was playing quite frequently in the web site sudokucombat.com. It enable you to play the same puzzle with another person at the same time. The 1 that finishes 1st wins.

Unfortunately, it was bought over by another company. This company decides to revamp sudoku combat into something not fun. Thus, there's no more good multiplayer combat sudoku.

Recently, i received an email about Subdoku Shootout The game play is similar to sudoku combat. Now I hope the user base goes back as well.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic Sudoku combat released! (multiplayer sudoku)
Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=136262719742601

12/02/2010 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home