Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 14, 2008

I played mahjong today with Sharon, Thierry and Sharon's mum at Sharon's place. I remember I don't usually win when I play there. This time I win $114 in terms of chips value. I gave the small change, $14. to Sharon, the big loser. Then we agreed before we played that we are to half the chips value when the game is over. So it's only $50 I won. And I paid $30 to Thierry for dinner which cost $48, supposed to be shared by 4. So that left $20 to bring home. It's already quite good. There are many a time where people win more and still left nothing to bring home home cost it all went to dinner. That's the bad thing about gambling. When you lose, you lose. When you win, u use what you win to treat people. So you never get to see your winnings but you will feel the effects of losing.

Morale of the story, don't gamble. Unless it's Mahjong, cause Mahjong rulez.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Referring to me? I win like no win like that.. :(

Yah.. but mahjong rulez... :)

1/16/2008 6:31 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

not onli u lar. gamblers in general.
there's this concept that money won thru gambling have to be spent so tat more can be won.

1/16/2008 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home