Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If you guys did not notice, I have a chat box from cbox.ws. It's free. However, it comes with popup ads. It doesn't really affect me as my browser will block them anyway that I do not know about their existence for a long time. Until a friend complained to me. Anyway, if anyone knows of a good and free and ad-free chat box, please tell me.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. free chat

4/08/2022 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Amy Castillo said...

Hi great readinng your post

6/11/2022 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home