Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am watching this series now. 16 out of 24 episodes so far. There's this character, 石安娜, who is the bad girl. My mum hate her. My female colleague hate her. In fact, they not only hate her, they hate the actress as well. Personally, I thought this meant that she acted too good.

If you have watched it, please tell me how you feel about her. Do you hate her like my mum and colleague? Or do you have a different view? I'll post my comments when I finished the series.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home