Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 16, 2006

After getting home early in the morning after an overnight birthday celebration session, I surfed a bit and slept a bit and I go meet with Sharon to go ECP together. I went to Jurong East Library to return books before meeting her. Samwin says he's tired and is not joining us.

No more Paradice

Unfortunately, it rained when we have barely travelled half the distance we wanted to travel. It's just too bad. We decided on going to Boardgame Paradice for some games.

And guess what? They have closed down!! :P

Boardgame Paradice

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home