Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've linked this blog to Twitter via twitterfeed.com. This is a pretty neat combination. Basically everytime I post a new article, the title will be posted to my twitter account.

Basically, if you follow me on Twitter, and you configure Twitter to notify you via sms, you will receive an sms when I post a new article on my blog. Note that to configure that, you will have to send an oversea sms to their server. You only need to do it one time, and you can follow any number of Twitter accounts.

Cool, isn't it?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home