Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This is a talk show by Dasmond Koh and Quan Yifeng.

This episode, they invited Xiaxue and Steven Lim, and a bunch of other people as guests. I've always liked Xiaxue's style, though some of my friends thinks she's thrash. But she stands by what she wrote. She has written some controversal articles which people has labeled as attention grabbing. But so far those articles I felt she gave a good enough argument for it.

1 thing I don't like about her is that her makeup is way too thick. I can imagine people using a knife to slice at her face and find no blood.

Link

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home