Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 20, 2007

Continue from Phish or Real

I wonder if it's due to the email I sent them. They never reply to me about it. But I receive this email recently.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Swe Kim Ong
To: [Me]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:28:57 PM
Subject: Wireless@SG Account

Dear Wireless@SG User,



As we are upgrading our system and equipments,



we are doing a check on all duplicated and incomplete records for Wireless@SG registration



so that when users try to login there will not be errors.



Therefore we need your help and full particulars so as to assist us in serving you better.





Login to http://www.icellnetwork.com/login.php to update your details (fullname and NRIC/Passport number)



and do call our iCELL Helpdesk at 6338 0870 for updating your mobile number.



Please update your details by this week so that your account will not be deleted.



Thank you for your co-operation and your understanding.





Regards,



Kim

iCELL Network Pte Ltd


This mail looks better. I wonder what happens to Z- Jinlee. How come it's Kim this time.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home