Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Felyn!!

SamwinClive is in town these few days and he proposed a dinner with Felyn and she was arranging us to have steamboat at Xian De Lai at Liang Seah Street. I went to the wrong place at first. I went Seah Street instead. Luckily, they are not too far from each other.

Happy Birthday Felyn!!
We knew that Felyn's birthday is on next Monday, and we brought a cake secretly. She was quite presently surprised when we had the staff bring in the cake after we finished eating. The cake is yummy!

MeClive
After dinner, we went to Hotel Intercontinental for some drinks, and that wraps up the day.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home