Stupid Genius

- Making mistakes is our rights, learning from them is our responsibilty.

- "I have no choice" is another way of saying "I've have chosen the easier option"

- Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Thomas A Edison

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I created 2 shortened url for this blog. 1 at tinyurl and another at urltea. I have always known of tinyurl. I only come to know about urltea recently. As they use codes to to map to the your actual url, I assume they must have increase the code sequentially, which means, as more people uses their service, the code gets longer. I can see that urltea's code is only 4 characters long while tinyurl is 6 characters long. So urltea must be new. And the fact that urltea is 1 character less than tinyurl, urltea is a better choice for now. :P

Original: StupidGenius blog
Shorten 1: http://tinyurl.com/33llnq
Shorten 2: http://urltea.com/1n9u

For now, urltea is 3 characters shorter than tiny url.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Post a Comment

<< Home